Monday, November 03, 2008




"hello earthlings!"

there's ONLY

HIGHER CHINESE, GEOG, CHEM & BIO PAPER 1 LEFT!!

I can't believe the O's are ending, SERIOUSLY. FOR REAL. Y'know, I like to think about all the fun stuff I'm gonna do after my O's and get so excited about it. I'd love to go out everyday. Can't you feel the adrenaline rushhhh! :D


(YES I MISSED UPLOADING PHOTOS SO HERE ARE SOME HAHAH. MANY MANY OF THEM.)

(xiner are you reading this I'm missing art class alot too don't worry the four of us will come back in no time to save you from boredom!! :D JIAYOU FOR YOUR HCL O'S OKAY!)


Hmm, but today's not the most fantabulous day ever even though I can throw away all my SS textbooks.

My indecisiveness KILLED me today. Spent 20 minutes deciding on what question to do -__- Very stupid, I know. Okay I'm not talking about it anymore, SS should be fine for everybody huh. hope mine'll be fine too, it doesn't seem all that bad now after consultation from a few people hmm! Maybe this will get rid of my indecisiveness ONCE AND FOR ALL. ):

It was raining CATS AND DOGS after the paper, Jiaying Terie Xinhui Kaiying Ashley and I walked in the rain, the umbrellas were obviously useless. Squishy socks are disgusting.
Kaiying and Ashley bought instant pasta to my house (MUSHROOM AND FOURCHEESE) cause my parents were out PA-TUOing D:



Had a fun time calling people up to ask if they wanted hamsters LOL.

Most of the answers were something like: "no leh sorry don't think my parents allow ):"

or "I'D REALLY LOVE TO HAVE ONE I WANTED A CAT AND A DOG ONCE BUT THEY DON'T LET ME KEEP SORRY, IF THAT MAKES IT BETTER HAHAHA. SORRY ):"
(guess who said that, you can tell from the CAPS LOCK hahah)


BY
THE
WAY

I THINK CHLOE IS PREGNANT IS AGAIN!!!!! she's kinda fat and she looks pregnant, if she is, then that'll be her third batch with RYAN and her fourth batch in total, TYVM. DESPERATE NEED FOR HAMSTER HOME NOWWWW.


AND, ASHLEY ERECTED TODAY! totally changed our impression on him okay ):
(ASHLEY IS THE MALE RUNAWAY HAMSTER, BTW. NOT ASHLEY LEONG LOL. lmaorofl :D)

no, that's the cute picture of him.




whowantshamsterssssss.
sorry I'm advertising everyday but my house smells like a hamster zoo now -__-



(these are not the cutest photos I have of them they're a gazillion times cuter in real life)
THIRD batch


hamster mama chloe zoe fung jing ying! (who gave birth to 3 batches, 4th coming)


PAPA ryan goh! (who is actually the SON of CHLOE and CODY)
that means chloe mated with her son twice.


one of the FOUR hamsters from chloe's SECOND batch :D


the six babies when they were a few days old..


abit blur hmm. don't look like its alot but the cage cleaning part kills O:

the smallest babies are with their mom in the blue cage :D (BIGGEST ONE)


my balcony looks cramped and y'know, the platform I use to put my hamsters used to be my mom's meditation platform so she's kinda complaining HAHAHA.

meditation platform --> hamster zoo



speaking of my mom, she cooked THIS for kaiying, ashley and I when they came over to study!


and they day before, it was THIS for terie and I (plus the sandwich and potato)


and THIS for one of my dinners.

very cute right haha. speaking of cute and sweet,


XUANEE GAVE ME PART 3 OF M BELATED BIRTHDAY PRESENTS! SIXTEEN CARDS AND MANY PRESENTS! :D okay I was really very touched and happy after receiving them :D wait for yours okay! ^_^


and this was in the m&m jar she gave me :D


on the same day, kaiying gave me a "surprise" - my favourite sweet on earth that keeps me awake! (that was on the day of the english paper ^_^



speaking of celebrations, haloween's over, and here's a pumpkin I saw on the way down the hill!


:D


on the same road, I saw this car plate number. looks like pussy. pussycat!


speaking of more celebrations,

we bought this for annia's birthday! :D (24th october). HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR. look forward to your present part 2! :D


speaking of even more celebrations

ITS ALMOST TIME FOR PAPER SHREDDING! JUST THAT IT'LL BE OUR TEXTBOOKS' TURN, NOT JUST ANY RANDOM PIECE OF PAPER! (yes I was feeling frustrated at chem then)


and well, something LAME and random I did two days ago. 10...days.... OMG :D


saw this human tracker at eastpoint LOL


ashley's kaiying's and mine LOL


no more studying at changi airport!!!!!! (most frequently visited place some time before O's hahah)

no more studying at home!!!!


no more studying at simei BK!!!
no more studying at eastpoint KOBA!!! (with its stinky onion smell)

no more studying at small library!!! (okay only once)


no more studying at terie's house!!! (can play there liao)

no more studying at ashley's house!!! (also can play)


no more studying at tampines library!!! (though its only once or twice hmmm)


no more studying at the beach!!! (only did that once actually LOL)


no more studying in school!!! (YES HAHAH)


no more studying at far far far away place!!! (actually quite fun to travel to some faraway place to study too)



TEN DAYS LATER.


speaking of fun, kaiying raped my AHSbear the other day! hahahaha. (okay its not supposed to sound that bad, she just wanted to give him a change of clothes la :D)





damn, I really miss uploading photos :D


k geog time



I'll upload the pictures of my very cute hamsters soon you'll fall in love okay.Its not that I don't want to keep them, but its just tooooo many ):





BTW YUHAN AND JIAKANG DIDN'T KISS AT LAST EPISODE OF DA CHENG QING SHI!!!!!



OKAY I'M GOING TO DO MY GEOGRAPHY NOW GEOGRAPHY DON'T CARE HAVE TO GET A1!!! (if I don't screw up ): ) all combined human's fault walaalal. SS SUCKS.

k i'm going to study!!!!! D:

No comments: